Home » July 26th, 2012 Entries posted on “July, 2012”

D.Munkhbat: Trades have increased with growing economy

773px-Front_image_of_Mongolian_Stock_Exchange

-New things require getting used to. Are there any troubles and difficulties when using this system? -There aren’t any detrimental issues. Since March the Mongolian Stock Market has conducted trials and trainings. We trained all our staff to conduct trade using the new system therefore we didn’t encounter any problems on the first day. But [...]

July 26th, 2012 | Posted in Business & Economics | Read More »

Mongolia Mining Corp to Increase Coal Extraction to 10 Million Tons

South-Gobi3

The concessional contract for the railroad, which should be operational by 2015, states that the track will be given to the Mongolian government 19 years after its use.

July 26th, 2012 | Posted in Business & Economics | Read More »

Sainshand Industrial Complex Fully Developed by 2018

BUSSINESS_GOL2

It is estimated that an average of 11.8 million tons of water will be used by the complex, and for now it will be provided from Bor-Khuuvur Mine reserve. During the construction phase of the project, over 10,000 jobs will be made available and during the operational phase, around 2,400 jobs will be made available [...]

July 26th, 2012 | Posted in Business & Economics | Read More »

90th anniversary of Domestic Defense Service marked

tsetseg_orgolt_TUYA1

Though the force of the Domestic Defense Service had faced a great amount of hardship, they never did let the people of Mongolia down. Since it was founded, the DDS has been executing various confidential or very important tasks such as protecting the core places, delivering prisoners and transferring the important documents for the outlying [...]

July 26th, 2012 | Posted in Domestic | Read More »

‘City without garbage-2012’ campaign to be released

hagiii43

The ‘City Without Garbage’ campaign will be organized annually from this year and will hunt organizations which spread those useless posters and take actions to keep our city clean and beautiful.

July 26th, 2012 | Posted in Domestic | Read More »

‘Mongolia in Deel’ Festival awes audiences

DEELTEI_MONGOL

The Third Best Foreign Participant in Deel was a US citizen. Finally, Ariunbold and Zolzaya won The Best Couple in Deel out of 38 couple participants.

July 26th, 2012 | Posted in Domestic | Read More »

Until next year!

_DSC5803

The Khalkha style archery began on the same day at the archery field where 350 archers competed. Archer of the ‘Burkhan Khaldun’ group and Bayanzurkh District’s Ts.Khuderchuluun, won with 39 hits out of 40 shoots. In the women’s category, archer Kh.Oyunchimeg took first place and therefore became a two-time champion of the National Naadam Festival. [...]

July 26th, 2012 | Posted in Domestic | Read More »

Darkhan to become ‘Smart city’

darkhan_TUYA20120704

Now, as this road welcomes foreigners on the western border to our country, it should be the face of Mongolia. Therefore, the government has to formulate an individual program to improve the quality of this road. Secondly, the cottage of Russians, who immigrated to Mongolia at the beginning of 20th century, existed in Darkhan. Due [...]

July 26th, 2012 | Posted in Domestic | Read More »

N.Enkhbayar’s Trial Postponed Again

enkhbayar_hartsaga00

N.Enkhbayar is being convicted under the Criminal Law of Mongolia, Article 150.3, “Causing large amount of mischief to others”, and Article 163.2, “Acts of repeated or grouped nature, or abuse of power, and gain of a large amount of income”.

July 26th, 2012 | Posted in Politics | Read More »

Coalition Government by Proportion of 75:25

hartsaga_hural3

The above mentioned parties will also participate in the Presidential and Provincial Elections jointly, besides forming the coalition government. The government will be composed by a proportion of 75:25, with the Democratic Party and the Civil Will Green Party composing 75 percent, and the Justice Coalition holding the remaining 25 percent. The Speaker of the [...]

July 26th, 2012 | Posted in Politics | Read More »

Recently Commented

  • Oyun: www.theblueeconomy.org
  • Honheree: It is a sad and awful sight to see so many animals dead from dzuds. These have happened in the past and since 2004 there have...
  • Harvey Dent: Mongolia does not get 476,000 tourists a year. Its gets 476,000 arrivals, most of these are Chinese construction workers....
  • Honheree: It is good but unusual that a Mongolian is so forthright. I am D. Ganbold will be criticised by Mongolians for telling the...
  • Honheree: Be thankful Mongolia is so cheap. In USA lamb in stores costs 69,281 MNT /kg and sirloin which is cheaper cut of beef is...